You apply your strategic insight to the e-commerce approach of the customer, being responsible for the P&L of the customer’s e-commerce activities and are being held to account on clear KPI’s which you make together with and for the customer.
- You obtained a bachelor’s degree with an economical specialty or you can at least prove a similar work experience
- You’re obsessed by the continuously renewal and improvement of online conversion, but in the meantime you can always keep a chosen direction
- You are capable to manage various big and small projects at the same time and preferably have obtained project management experience in both big companies and start-ups
- You can work multidisciplinary with programmers, creatives and process managers
- You’re fluent in English, both speaking and writing; Dutch or French is your mother tongue
- You have demonstrable experience with and the needed certificates for Google Analytics
- Compensation according to performance
- Room for your own opinion and entrepreneurship
- A professional and hardworking team characterized by passion and collegiality
- A workplace in the cloud
- Participation in (internal) training and networking events to further boost your career
YOU'VE KEPT ON READING?
Congratulations! If we were able to capture your attention until now, we suspect you’ll capture our attention as well! We gladly invite you to send your CV along with a super short motivation letter to Stefan (firstname.lastname@example.org). If there’s a ‘click’ during the first interview then the selection procedure will further consist of an assessment and an interview with a second team member.