You intensively and simultaneously work on several projects with a different completion date. You take charge (as a project manager) of small and easy projects – for big projects you’re part of a team, where everyone has their own responsibility. You develop both for desktop and for mobile.
- You’re capable to translate functional wishes into a technical solution, that you can also meticulously document for the customer
- You have a relevant education and preferably some years of experience – even if you don’t have any experience or haven’t completed your education yet, you can still contact us
- You have project management skills, are customer oriented and communicate clearly – working by using agile methods doesn’t scare you
- You like to work in an interdisciplinary team
- You have experience using WordPress/Woocommerce, Magento or another e-commerce platform
- You understand the importance of version management and instruments like GitHub
A feeling for design or possible designing skills are a preference, just like experience in usability.
- Attractive contract on a project base with possible long-term cooperation
- Participation in (internal) training and networking events to further boost your career
- Team members who can serve as professional sparring partners
- A workplace in the cloud
YOU'VE KEPT ON READING?
Congratulations! If we were able to capture your attention until now, we suspect you’ll capture our attention as well! We gladly invite you to send your CV along with a super short motivation letter to Xavier (email@example.com). If there’s a ‘click’ during the first interview then the selection procedure will further consist of an assessment and an interview with a second team member.