Successful manufacturers are often very sales-driven. It is obvious that such an organization translates its sales efforts also to digital sales. One of the most successful tool to use for this is a promotional e-mail campaign, usually aimed at a single objective. Consider, for example, selling your old stock via a dedicated section of your web shop.
Makers and manufacturers can rely, for this, on EMAKERS' know-how when they want an e-mail marketing campaign that performs well. Armed with experience and knowledge of the world’s most converting e-mailings we offer you:
- the design of your promotional e-mails, possibly based on your total campaign;
- the clean-up of your database with recipients;
- the copy, photography and buttons necessary for your e-mailing;
- testing your e-mail, for instance using the A/B-method in which every time a single specific element of your newsletter will be optimised;
- sending your e-mail using best in class e-mail systems, maximising the delivery of your e-mails;
- maintaining your database with recipients, based on their preferences;
- reporting on the performance of your mailing.
A promotional e-mail can be a cost-effective addition to your e-mail newsletter, with a more urgent call to action. As a rule of thumb, we believe you should e-mail your customers a maximum of two times a month, and that those moments should be at a minimum one week from each other.
You can choose to route promotional e-mails directly to a (product) page on your own website, or to a landing page specifically designed for your campaign.
MAY WE HELP YOU?
(Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.)