In cooperation with the business manager and e-commerce managers you are responsible for the growth of our customer base. You assist us on the prospection of new customers through emailing, cold calling and networking. You manage the relations with existing customers and prospects. You write/coordinate incoming RFP’s.
- You recognize opportunities in the needs of the customer and know how to translate those to tangible service
- You are obsessed by the continuously renewal and improvement of online conversion, but in the meantime you can also keep a chosen direction
- You are capable of managing various large and small projects at the same time and preferably have obtained project management experience in both large companies and start-ups
- You can work multidisciplinary with programmers, creatives and process managers
- You are fluent in English, both speaking and writing; Dutch or French is your mother tongue
- You have demonstrable experience with and the needed certificates for Google Analytics
- Compensation according to performance
- Room for your own opinion and entrepreneurship
- A professional and hardworking team characterised by passion and collegiality
- A workplace in the cloud, smartphone and laptop
- Participation in (internal) training and networking events to further boost your career
YOU'VE KEPT ON READING?
Congratulations! If we were able to capture your attention until now, we suspect you’ll capture our attention as well! We gladly invite you to send your CV along with a super short motivation letter to Stefan (firstname.lastname@example.org). If there’s a ‘click’ during the first interview then the selection procedure will further consist of an assessment and an interview with a second team member.